Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weekly Loss: -1.6 pounds
Total Loss (since 8/10): -30 pounds



I thought I would feel more excited when I hit the 30 pounds lost mark, but this week seemed kind of anti-climactic.  I almost didn't go to my meeting.  Partly it was because I had other stuff to do, so I had to go to an early meeting and didn't want to get out of bed, but also because I didn't think I would lose.  I'm still not sure I deserved to lose.  I felt gross all week, and that translated into very little activity and very little tracking.


I feel like I got a pass this week.  If I let myself slip back down the path of "kinda sorta" following the plan, it's going to be pretty tough to get back on track.  So this week, my focus is going to be on tracking everything that goes into my mouth, no matter how tired or busy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment