So a new feature on this blog, to keep us both accountable, is going to be our weekly menu. So here it is!
- Monday: Burritos Especiales - Matt's take on burritos - fat free refried beans and banana squash
- Tuesday: Veganized Twice-baked Butternut Squash (a Pintrest recipe!)
- Wednesday: Tofu Cutlets with Mushroom Gravy and Roasted Broccoli
- Thursday: Tempeh Rice Bowls
- Friday: Black Bean Burgers and Roasted Potatoes
- Saturday: Airport food - Matt and I have a late afternoon flight, so I'll need to do some research on the Sacramento Airport options
- Sunday: Christmas at my parents!
I'll end with a picture I found online, I think it sums up how important the mental part of weight loss is - and planning ahead is part of that.